HOUSE CLEANING TIPS
Cleaning Tips for Bathrooms
- Clean the grout regularly to prevent chipping, mildew and bacteria build up.
- Wash floorboards with mild detergent and water on a monthly basis.
- Use a damp cloth to dust decorations and clean off any debris.
- Keep fixtures shine and clean. Polishing makes them look beautiful. Wash off hard water stains too.
Cleaing Tips for Kitchens
- Wash off appliances, by first unplugging them. Wash them with mild detergent and water. Do not submerge them.
- Clean the refrigerator at least every two to three months thoroughly. Wash down everything and defrost the freezer.
- Move the appliances and clean under them.
- Wash out your cupboards and pantry as well.
Need help cleaning your house after a party?
Want to get your deposit back when checking out from your rental?
Call 925-337-7413 or 925-339-7243
House cleaning, window washing and gutter cleaning service in Alamo, Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Dublin, Danville, Livermore and other areas.